For up to date information about events throughout the year, like our Facebook page
Did you Know?? You can purchase Gift Vouchers for use in our pub/restaurant. You Can hire our Petanque Court; You can hire our Hog Roast Machine and we can supply the Hog; Hold small Weddings; Anniversaries; Parties; Need a Magician? Contact Chris on 07870 423 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated February 28th
- Jazz at The White Lion Inn – Mike will be performing American Jazz from 8pm Dates: (Please telephone for dates) – Just turn up and enjoy the evening.
- We hold a monthly Pub Quiz Night the first Monday of every month. Hosted by Chris it is always sure to be a good night. 8pm start
- Every Tuesday during the summer we have our own Pétanque teams who play in a local league – The rink is available for public use subject to prior arrangement.
- From September Pub Quiz League Team
- Macmillan Coffee Morning September 2020
- VE Day – 8th May – Celebrations, nostalgia, remembrance and fun. Vintage Entertainment; Food and Bar – from 12pm to include Churchhill’s “Speech to the Nation” at 3pm with Caroline Aston
- BEER FESTIVAL – May Bank Holiday – LIVE MUSIC. Everyone Welcome
- Whissendine Feast Week – Events and activities starting 1st week of July 2020
- Magic Evenings held throughout the year – be sure to check Facebook and our Web page
There will also be Live entertainment and Charity events throughout the year.
For information on any of the above please telephone 01664 474 233.
Sunday should be your day to rest so sit back and let us do the cooking (and the washing up too!). We offer a home cooked carvery with a choice of 3 meats and a selection of seasonal vegetables. Served from 12.00pm – 3.00pm. We then offer our full menu from 5.30pm on Sunday until 7.00pm. (last orders 6.50pm) (Food on Sunday evening will not be served during the month of January/February.